Client Brief: Three-storey New build
Key Requirements: Integration of smart home technology throughout the propertyOverall Solution/Approach:
- Lighting and curtain/blind/sky light systems.
- Alarm system, including smoke and heat detection installed with connectivity to automation controller. Alert to key holders set up via automation controller for email alerts.
- Video distributed throughout property from several Sky boxes and Apple TV via an HD video matrix with individual source control in each room.
- In main living space, large screen TV with surround sound was implemented.
- Rooms throughout the property connected via networked amplifiers with discrete ceiling speakers minimising on-wall installations. Whole-house audio solution for seamless music and radio throughout.
- All connected technology controlled via customised touch screen layouts on iPad .
- Automation controller provided connectivity to all individual technologies.
“The system works seamlessly and is very stable. We have iPads on stands that permit us to control every aspect of the house. When abroad we can change, monitor and watch the house. The graphics that show the status of the services are fantastic and adapt to what is currently running or critical. Nicolai and … Continued